Home Birth Services
Post-partum Follow up
Getting to Know You
From our initial meeting all the way through your pregnancy and delivery, I take the time to get to know you, your concerns and your needs. I’m always available to contact by phone/email throughout and will provide everything you require to make sure your experience is as calm and positive as possible.
Prenatal Care Includes:
* Free, no-stress consultation appointment, giving us the opportunity to get to know one another and ask questions
* 24 hour on-call availability from start of care up to 6 weeks postpartum
* Initial prenatal appointment includes: medical and obstetric history, risk assessment, nutritional analysis, lab work, and follow-up prenatal appointment items below
* Follow-up prenatal appointments include: vitals, hemoglobin level assessment, ongoing nutritional and herbal counseling, monitoring baby’s growth, exercises, how to prepare for a natural labor and birth
* Evidencee-based research, information, and discussion on current prenatal and newborn procedures and the opportunity to make an informed choice
* Ultrasound referral, if desired or indicated
36 week in–home prenatal appointment includes set up for birth, roles, emergency plan, and follow-up prenatal appointment items
Informative and Compassionate
Get extra personal support throughout your birthing journey. As a Midwife, I promise to offer unwavering support to you and your family before, during, and after birth. I am always available to answer questions and will stay in close contact in order to routinely check how you’re doing and offer anything needed.
Postpartum Care Includes:
* 24 hour postpartum checkup
* 48hr in home postpartum checkup, including vitals, newborn assessment, weight, oxygen stats, breastfeeding support
* Three day visit when Newborn CCHD and metabolic screening will be performed, referral for hearing screen
* Birth certificate completion and filing
* 2 and 6 week in home postpartum checkup.
* Any other postpartum and newborn care up to 6 weeks after birth